Re: GNOME 3.8 in unstable?

Am 02.08.2013 00:24, schrieb Michael Biebl:
Am 01.08.2013 03:19, schrieb Ben Finney:
Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> writes:

Am 28.07.2013 13:46, schrieb Ben Finney:
What will constitute a [cooled-down] unstable, enough for GNOME 3.8
to come in?
We've filed the transitions bugs for the various library transitions
about 2 months ago. Unfortunately, we didn't receive any replies so far
just yet.
Thanks. Is two months enough time that you could ping them again to see
how long we'd need to wait?
We got the ball rolling a bit the last couple of days, so we should see
some updates in the near future.
Thanks for being patient with us.

I see that something has been moving, but I wonder wehn the 3.8 versions evolution, gnome-shell, empathy etc. will make it into sid.

In particular, evolution 3.4 eg. doesn't seem to play weill with GNOME 3.8 components, which have already been uploaded. But using the packages from experimental has other drawbacks...

Thanks,

Johannes

Michael