gnome doesn't start

Hi guys,
I just had upgrade from Squeeze to Wheezy and lost gnome! It simply
doesn't start!
I already purged it with commands
"aptitude purge `dpkg --get-selections | grep gnome | cut -f 1`"
and
"aptitude purge `dpkg --get-selections | grep deinstall | cut -f 1`"
and reinstalled it with command
" tasksel install gnome-desktop --new-install"

reboot and when gdm3 comes up, after I put user name and password and
hit enter I got
the answer:
"warning: cannot open Consolekit Session: Unable to open sesseion:
Lauch Helper exited with unknown return code 127."

I can use other desktop environment as kde, twm, wmaker etc; but not gnome!
gnome classic doesn't work also!

Also, when, login in other DE,open a terminal and tried
"gnome-terminal" command, I got
the error:
"gnome-terminal: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libvte2_90.so.9:
undefined symbol: g_static_resource_init"

Could some point me out what's going on wrong here!

Thanks  in advance

Carlos Alberto