Re: Meta-gnome3 dependency on xul-ext-adblock-plus (Bug #689858)

On 18/06/13 10:55, Johannes Rohr wrote:
> Thanks for filling me in! At the same time, there seem to be no open
> security related RC bugs file against epiphany in Debian at this time:
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=epiphany-browser;tag=security

Don't forget
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=webkit;tag=security>,
the first bug of which was filed as grave, then downgraded to important.
Michael Gilbert wrote:

> As stated in the release notes, the src:webkit package will not get
> any security support during the wheezy release unfortunately.  This is
> due to lack of any stable upstream security releases.

The majority of webkit security bugs are probably also epiphany-browser
security bugs.