Re: Meta-gnome3 dependency on xul-ext-adblock-plus (Bug #689858)

Am Dienstag, den 18.06.2013, 11:08 +0200 schrieb Jordi Mallach:
> El dt 18 de 06 de 2013 a les 08:50 +0200, en/na Johannes Rohr va
> escriure:
> > Now, maybe there is a good reason to include this package into the GNOME
> > desktop metapackage, but if there is one, I'd like to know what it is. What
> > is the rationale behind this decision? How do you define what is part of
> > GNOME and what isn't?
>
> meta-gnome3 (1:3.4+3) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   [...]
>
>   * Install iceweasel instead of epiphany :(
>     See bug#682481.
>   * Let gnome recommend iceweasel-l10n-all.
>   * Require firefox extensions that match epiphany functionality:
>     keyring, adblock.

Thanks for filling me in! At the same time, there seem to be no open
security related RC bugs file against epiphany in Debian at this time:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=epiphany-browser;tag=security

Thanks,

Johannes