Re: Meta-gnome3 dependency on xul-ext-adblock-plus (Bug #689858)

El dt 18 de 06 de 2013 a les 08:50 +0200, en/na Johannes Rohr va
escriure:
> Now, maybe there is a good reason to include this package into the GNOME
> desktop metapackage, but if there is one, I'd like to know what it is. What
> is the rationale behind this decision? How do you define what is part of
> GNOME and what isn't?

meta-gnome3 (1:3.4+3) unstable; urgency=low

  [...]

  * Install iceweasel instead of epiphany :(
    See bug#682481.
  * Let gnome recommend iceweasel-l10n-all.
  * Require firefox extensions that match epiphany functionality:
    keyring, adblock.

  [...]

 -- Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>  Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:36:58 +0200

jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/