Testing gdm3 3.4.1-7

Hi all,

gdm3 3.4.1-7 from unstable fixes an important accessibility issue (the screen
reader no longer working on gdm).

To make sure the packages are fine, I'd appreciate if people could test it
(you'll also need gnome-session 3.4.2.1-4). After installing those, make sure
gdm still works as expected. Also make sure to test the "Screen Reader" checkbox
in the top panel, inside the accessibility menu there. Enabling "Screen Reader"
should start orca and it should read your screen.

If we have confirmation that the packages are working fine, we may be able to
ship this in wheezy r0. Otherwise it'll be delayed to the first point release (r1).

Thanks,
Emilio