Re: gnome-calculator issues in GNOME 3.8

On Sun, Apr 07, 2013 at 01:20:13PM -0300, Marcelo Santana wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Please does anyone know why gnome-calculator from experimental no
> longer appear among gnome 3.8 applications? Another issue: it no longer
> provides advanced mode for scientific or financial calculations.

The advanced modes are still there.  You just need to locate where to
change this.  And since all changes made by the GNOME developers are
made to make things more intuitive and userfriendly I guess I don't
have to tell you to look at the app menu in the top menu bar
(you know the MacOS ripoff that totally isn't a MacOS ripoff, we
promise).

Regards: David
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@debian.org> /) Rime on my window           (\
//  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   //  Diamond-white roses of fire //