Re: Suspend problem in Gnome 3.8?

Hi Arief! Hi Michael!

> > Been trying gnome-3.8 packages that is starting to available in
> > experimental.
>
> > Aside from the missing of network configuration from the control-center, my
> > biggest annoyance with the new version is the missing of suspend ability.
>

> > Aside from using gnome-3.8 packages, I also used systemd, network-manager
> > and latest dbus and libc from experimental.
> >
> > Any ideas ? Please cc me on replies, not subscribed to the list.
>
> The systemd version currently available in wheezy/unstable is too old
> and doesn't provide the necessary suspend functionality.
> We are working on a updated systemd package. Sorry for the inconvenience
> in the mean time.
I recompiled the Ubuntu udev / systemd version 198 and only update the
systemd stuff. I only had change the rules dependencies for udev 175.
Udev 198 makes problem with my bluetooth so I use the Debian Udev stuff.
It works also when I start with sysvinit

Here my packages list:
ii  libpam-systemd:amd64      198-0    amd64
ii  libsystemd-daemon0:amd64  198-0    amd64
ii  libsystemd-id128-0:amd64  198-0    amd64
ii  libsystemd-journal0:amd64 198-0    amd64
ii  libgudev-1.0-0:amd64      175-7.1  amd64
ii  libudev0:amd64            175-7.1  amd64
ii  libudev1:amd64            198-0    amd64
ii  systemd                   198-0    amd64
ii  systemd-services          198-0    amd64
ii  udev                      175-7.1  amd64

CU

  Michael

--
    ,''`.