Suspend problem in Gnome 3.8?

Hi all,

Been trying gnome-3.8 packages that is starting to available in experimental.

Most things worked quite flawless, liked the new version.

Aside from the missing of network configuration from the control-center, my biggest annoyance with the new version is the missing of suspend ability.

Somehow I can't suspend anymore. Close lid doesn't worked, no suspend button from the User panel menu, pressing power button also did not suspend.

When pressing power-button a message pop in syslog though:

--- start snippet ---
dbus-daemon[1099]: dbus[1099]: [system] Rejected send message, 2 matched rules; type="method_call", sender=":1.44" (uid=1000 pid=3507 comm="/usr/lib/gnome-settings-daemon/gnome-settings-daem") interface="org.freedesktop.login1.Manager" member="Suspend" error name="(unset)" requested_reply="0" destination=":1.3" (uid=0 pid=1113 comm="/lib/systemd/systemd-logind ")

Aside from using gnome-3.8 packages, I also used systemd, network-manager and latest dbus and libc from experimental.

Any ideas ? Please cc me on replies, not subscribed to the list.

All the best.
-arief