Re: Gnome Screensaver (experimental) not working?

Le Mon, 04 Mar 2013 13:53:06 +0100,
Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@debian.org> a écrit :

> On 03/03/13 16:08, Arief M Utama wrote:
>
> > ps: do you happen to know what's going on with gnome-keyring as
> > well? (why is it failing to unlock login keyring on login)
>
> No idea. Unless you have set gdm to autologin, in which case that's
> normal because it doesn't get the password. Or unless your keyring
> password and your user password are different (they need to be the
> same for that to work).

This might be related to the fact that the wrong (GDM ?!) pam service
(gdm-password instead of gdm3) is defined in gnome-shell.

I'll look at this if nobody is nobody is doing it before me.

Cheers

Laurent Bigonville