Re: Making GNOME 3 fallback mode not suck

Well, I have played around with fallback mode a bit now, and I have to admit that it seems very unstable, with the panel crashing all the time, and there are just too many feature of GNOME 2, which don't work anymore as expected, so it is probably not such a good idea to encourage its use.

Thanks,

Johannes