Re: Uploads of evolution bits

On Sun, Nov  4, 2012 at 22:34:51 +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 23:41:00 +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > A few weeks ago I asked on #-release about the possibility of updating all
> > evolution components to their 3.4.4 releases.
> >
> > It's very rare that GNOME releases .4 tarballs for their cycles, but it
> > seems the evolution maintainer saw it fit, as there were quite a few
> > important bugfixes accumulating in the 3-4 branch.
> >
> The evo-ews diff is on the "bigger than I'd like" side, so I set that
> one to age 15 days.  eds and gtkhtml4.0 unblocked.  The rest will have
> to wait for another day.  Also, why did eds shlibs get bumped, I don't
> see a justification for that in the diff.

I've now looked at the other packages.  evolution and evolution-exchange
unblocked.  I have one question about evolution-mapi: there's a new
"This option will connect to the server using kerberos key." string in
camel-mapi-sasl-krb.c.  Is that shown in the ui somewhere?  Should it be
translated?

Cheers,
Julien