Uploads of evolution bits

Hi,

A few weeks ago I asked on #-release about the possibility of updating all
evolution components to their 3.4.4 releases.

It's very rare that GNOME releases .4 tarballs for their cycles, but it
seems the evolution maintainer saw it fit, as there were quite a few
important bugfixes accumulating in the 3-4 branch.

Anyway, I was of course asked to show some diffs.

http://people.debian.org/~jordi/evo/

is what I'd like to upload.

I'd say all of the fixes are important for wheezy, even if some of the
diffs are big (not so, if you remove the autotools noise).

In particular, there are some fixes for some currently open RC bugs, and
many crashes for several areas of the evo-data-server architecture and the
evo mail client.

There's no packaging changes other than the necessary build-dep bumps and
changelog entries.

If I'm given a green light, I'll upload e-d-s and gtkhtml tomorrow, and
the other few bits a bit later.

We're happy to comment this on the mailing list or in #debian-gnome, if
any question arises.

Thanks!
Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/