GNOME 3.4: uploading remaining bits to unstable (minus evo/eds)

Hi,

as soon as gcr/gnome-keyring/seahorse has migrated to testing (should
happen in about 4 days), I plan to move the remaining bits of GNOME 3.4
from experimental to unstable. They basically all need to go in together.

Affected packages are:

gnome-control-center
gnome-settings-daemon
gnome-bluetooth
gnome-shell
gnome-shell-extensions
gnome-tweak-tool
mutter
metacity

gnome-bluetooth
===============

Updating gnome-bluetooth involves a small library transition.
libgnome-bluetooth8 → libgnome-bluetooth10 which affects 3 packages:

gnome-phone-manager    (can be binNMUed)
network-manager-applet (can be binNMUed)
gnome-user-share       (needs sourceful upload)

gnome-user-share has a package ready in experimental and I'll ping the
maintainer once gnome-bluetooth is uploaded. The other two have been
successfully build-tested against gnome-bluetooth 3.4 on amd64.
Given the size of this transition, and given that 2 of those 3 packages
are under the control of the Debian GNOME team, I don't think we need to
setup a tracker for this.

I currently don't see any of the above packages involved in any ongoing
transition, so this should be safe to start.

In case I've missed something, let us know so we can defer the upload.

Cheers,
Michael

on behalf of the Debian GNOME team

universe are pointed away from Earth?