Re: Disabling tracker-miner for some directory globally

Le dimanche 29 avril 2012 à 10:23 +0200, Jean-Christophe Dubacq a
écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Is there any way I can disable tracker for some directories (we have
> some NFS directories and we really do not want any kind of tracker
> activity duplicated 100 times on these directories). I have been looking
> in the source code, but it's a bit too arcane for me to find if a global
> configuration file exists. Is there?

I don't know if it's really related, but I continually have 2 (ou more)
tracker-store processes banging my harddrive an making everything slow.
If someone has a hint how to avoid that ...

Thanks,
	Xav