Re: Browsers acting weird.

It does sound like missing dependencies. Why don't you use aptitude? It checks dependencies automatically and you never have to worry about it. Just try to reinstall chromium using aptitude, if there're broken dependencies, it'll warn.
I had checked the dependencies visually in Synaptic. But true, since I was with a lot of packages from experimental the dependency resolution may have got a bit complicated.
Anyway, the maintenance of such a system maybe started to be too much for my knowledge so I eventually got rid of most packages from experimental (including GNOME 3 of course), installed Window Maker and got rid of the browsers except Chromium (which in the only time I ran behaved well) and Firefox, the one that didn't present no trouble.
There's still an 'easy to use' system here with KDE (another installation).

Thanks for your response.