Re: remove "resize handle" in gnome-terminal 3?

Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> writes:
>> I looked in the terminal settings menu, but there doesn't seem to be
>> an option to turn it off.
>
> It sounds like you have the scrollbar disabled or on the left side? You
> could enable it on the right side as a workaround.

Yeah, scrollbar's disabled ... don't really want to enable it though;
gnome-terminal nicely has essentially zero extraneous widgets with
everything disabled (except for this thing now).

Should I file a bug report about that widget....?

-Miles

--
Bride, n. A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her.