The question

So, i'm here to bring a question from users, and i hope that you don't hate me for it! I realize this is one of those annoying noobish questions that has no good answer, but it would be nice to have something to tell people so they'll stop asking (at least for now).

If you haven't figured it out-- the question is 'when will Gnome 3 hit Debian Testing?'

Even a super vague or completely inaccurate estimate is appreciated! So far people have speculated around 1 year, but it'd be nice to have more details than that. Like, a breakdown of what needs to happen, and how long those things are likely to take.

Many many thanks!
.danny