Re: [Fwd: Re: Debian Ciel -- A Theme Proposal for Squeeze]

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 06:16:47AM +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> [...]

What I think needs discussion is changing the GNOME GTK+, window manager
and icon themes, possibly .  Not all themes are tested equally well
tested, and personally, I think it is rather a feature than a bug that
we ship with the default theme (Clearlooks, AFAIK).

Maybe it could be possible to provide a screenshot with the default
themes in contrast to the one above and point out which problems are
there and how they are fixed by the new themes?

Regards,

Michael