Re: gsettings-desktop-schemas

Le jeudi 02 septembre 2010, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> nautilus-sendto needs GSettings, but not the gsettings-desktop-schemas.

Yes, I meant that it may need the GSettings schema compiler.

> gsettings-desktop-schemas contains desktop-wide configuration options
> that used to live in different places, in GConf, such as gnome-session,
> gnome-vfs, or libgnome.

Okay, so it is a central piece of GNOME, then. Is it packaged somewhere,
or will it be?

> GSettings, and the gschema-compile tool, are available in GLib starting
> somewhere in the 2.25.x releases. Debian probably needs a glib2 update.

For the gschema-compile, I have found that it is now called
glib-compile-schemas. For some reason, the configuration script of
gsettings-desktop-schemas tried to use gschema-compile instead.

--
Tanguy Ortolo