Re: Inclusion in Uploaders:

Le jeudi 04 mars 2010 à 20:07 +0100, David Weinehall a écrit :
> I'm a member of the pkg-gnome team on alioth, but that apparently
> doesn't mean automatic inclusion in the gnome-pkg-tools list of
> uploaders; what exactly is needed for this?  Should I add myself to that
> package first in the subversion repository, and make an upload up that
> package, or do I need someone to vouch for me?

If you only intend to do this for a handful of packages, you can just
add yourself to the Uploaders field in control.in. Otherwise, the full
list is in the gnome-pkg-tools package, which is in the same subversion
repository (in the tools/ toplevel).

BTW, since you’re already on IRC, it would be better if you could come
on #debian-gnome sometime; this is where we usually synchronize, more
than on the list.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette