How to add a new SW package to the Debian distribution?

Hi all,

I would like to know how to add a new SW package to the Debian distribution. This package is named "Usbview2" and is hosted under SourceForge.net (see [1]). I have developed this application and I would like to share over Debian too. Can you please provide me some infos about this topic? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Luis

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbview2/

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser