Bug triage week-end

Hi,

some time ago, someone (was it HE?) proposed to reserve a week-end
during we would try to close, forward and fix as many as possible of the
bugs reported on the team-maintained packages.

It didn’t turn into reality until now, but I’d like to bring back the
idea. It would be very welcome to reduce the number of bugs, and it
would be a perfect time for newcomers to learn about GNOME packages.

Would you people be available for an upcoming week-end during February?

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :