Re: Gwibber: call for testing

Dnia 2009-07-10, pią o godzinie 11:18 -0400, A. Christine Spang pisze:
> Good to see someone is working on Gwibber! I've been stealing the Ubuntu
> package from Launchpad for a while now since I'm interested in using it
> but don't really want to maintain it at this point.

Cheers! Hopefully, now you can use Debian package of Gwibber (:

> It builds and runs fine for me. But the error traceback you pointed out
> looks like an upstream bug to me (trying to connect to some URL and
> crashing on a 404). Perhaps someone on the upstream mailing list or irc
> channel would have more insight.

Thanks a lot! It sometimes doesn't connect to Twitter properly, but I
dunno if it is Gwibber or infamous Twitter servers error. I've already
asked Ryan Paul [1] to look on this error messages I've provided
earlier, so maybe he'll know what's wrong and how to repair it in future
releases.

Once more, thank you very very much for your time, testing and writing
back this message -- I really appreciate it! (:

[1] http://twitter.com/hadret/status/2581655738

With best wishes,
--
Filip Chabik <debian@hadret.com>