Re: Evolution palm conduits stopped working

On Tue, 2009-07-07 at 09:31 +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 09:25:33PM -0400, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> > A week or two ago during the Lenny+1 upgrade,
>
> What's a Lenny+1 upgrade?

June 27 "Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 updated".  I don't see any packages in the
list of updates which might have caused this.

> If you don't want to file a proper bug report,
> at least mention the versions (including libpisock I guess) you upgraded
> to.

I would be happy to file a proper bug report if I knew what to file
against.

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem, and how I
might investigate further.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

-Adam

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/