Let’s remove scrollkeeper

Hi,

is anyone aware of some leftovers that scrollkeeper can handle and
rarian-compat cannot? If there are still some, we can handle them just
like this was done for the DTDs since I’d like to ask for the removal of
scrollkeeper.

Once this is done, I propose to add a trigger to rarian-compat and to
deprecate dh_scrollkeeper entirely.

I don’t know what we should do to remove scrollkeeper from the users’
desktops. Currently gnome-core forces the dependency on rarian-compat,
maybe we should do the same with some other packages.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :