Re: Status update for GNOME 2.24 and 2.26

Thanks for the update,

Jordi Mallach <jordi@debian.org> writes:

[...]

> Namedly, evolution-data-server is trying to trickle into testing,
> which is in turn holding the final bits: gnome-panel, nautilus and
> related packages, but we think this will be over soon.

[...]

Why do you need to have it in /testing/ before you upload the final
bits of GNOME 2.24? In fact, unless bug #520771 is fixed, this is not
going to happen, and do you really want to invest time into fixing a
bug into an obsolete version, which has already been fixed by upstream
in a newer release?

Thanks,

Johannes

--