Re: RFS: galculator

Le mardi 10 février 2009 à 20:50 +0000, Marco Rodrigues a écrit :
> Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > Le dimanche 08 février 2009 à 14:51 +0000, Marco Rodrigues a écrit :
> >> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "galculator".
> >
> >> galculator - A GTK+ 2.0 based calculator
> >
> > Ah, right, I think we were missing very rare packages such as new
> > calculators.
>
> And this one runs in lpia.. it's a very good one. Could you sponsor
> the upload it?

Next time, I’ll add the <irony> tag…

Listen, we’re already lacking manpower to work on core packages, be it
GNOME, KDE, GTK+, glibc, Xorg or Mozilla. If you really want to help the
project, please try to help us on things that matter instead of trying
to add your pet package to the archive.

Thanks for considering,
--
 .''`.