Re: LUKS still broken?

Magnus Therning píše v Pá 11. 07. 2008 v 23:54 +0100:
> A while back (when pmount was replaced by gnome-mount) I noticed that my
> encrypted USB stick using LUKS wouldn't mount automatically.

No, it works for me.

It has been working on my AMD64 Sid machine for a long time. There is
still one problem though - if you use the whole device as a LUKS volume
for removable (USB) drive, it will be opened via Gnome (you'll get
'decrypted' device /dev/mapper/luks_something), but _not_ mounted.

If you use first _partition_ to host your LUKS volume, Gnome integration
works like a charm (at least for me).

See

Vit