seahorse - lost passwords - strange interaction with evolution

I'm running seahorse 2.22.1-1+b1 and evolution 2.22.1-1 on my AMD64
system. I've noticed recently strange things are happening:

1) I select PGP encrypted message in Outbox (encrypted for me as sender,
too), Evolution wants to show the message text and asks for secret key
passphrase. I cancel the request, as I'm not in the mood :-)

2) From now on Evolution stars asking for POP3 / SMTP AUTH passwords for
all my e-mail accounts. A brief glance to 'Passwords' tab in seahorse
shows that all collected passwords are gone.

3) I enter all POP3 / SMTP passwords again and they are listed in
seahorse till ... well, next request for passphrase to PGP secret key.

Pretty weird. (Does the bell ring for someone?)

Vit