Re: new package for gyrus

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Claudio Saavedra
<csaavedra@alumnos.utalca.cl> wrote:

>  > I'm current gyrus[0] upstream maintainer. I made the latest release a
>  > few months ago[1], which for some reason has not been updated in the
>  > Debian archive[2],
>
>  Could someone please follow up on this? Is there any special reason for
>  this not to be upgraded?

I imagine your mail was missed by the maintainer. It would probably be
best if you contact them directly: Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>

Alternatively you could join the GNOME team and work on gyrus and
other packages. Ask on #gnome-debian on irc.gnome.org for more info.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWis