Re: Bug triage weekend?

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@ftwca.de> writes:
>> It looks like the gnome packages are once again drowning in bugs
>> (examples are control-center, gdm or even gtk+). I thought we should
>> perhaps set a date (like the last weekend in march, or earlier) on which
>> we sit together and sift through these heaps of bugs. Non-maintainers
>> can and should help, while experienced people should stand by to help
>> deciding more complex cases. What do you think?
> Well, looks at least some people showed interest in this. For personal
> reasons, I would prefer to do this a week earlier, that is from the 21st
> to 23rd March. Is that date OK for people who would be interested?

Ha, I needed people to tell me that 21-24th is the easter weekend, so
quite a few people don't have time to participate. If someone else would
care to organize it, the week after that would be fine, I guess. Two
weeks later is one of the BSP marathon weekends, so that's also not a
good option, I fear...

Marc
--
BOFH #110:
The rolling stones concert down the road caused a brown out