Re: Bug triage weekend?

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@ftwca.de> writes:
> It looks like the gnome packages are once again drowning in bugs
> (examples are control-center, gdm or even gtk+). I thought we should
> perhaps set a date (like the last weekend in march, or earlier) on which
> we sit together and sift through these heaps of bugs. Non-maintainers
> can and should help, while experienced people should stand by to help
> deciding more complex cases. What do you think?

Well, looks at least some people showed interest in this. For personal
reasons, I would prefer to do this a week earlier, that is from the 21st
to 23rd March. Is that date OK for people who would be interested? What
do you think about announcing such a bug love weekend on -devel-announce?

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
228: Bugfix