Re: Enlarged fonts following gdm et al upgrade

i started playing with DPI settings soon after posting this.

hadn't thought to try DisplaySize - wasn't sure of the affect on a
laptop's external screen - which i'm still yet to test (and was
tinkering with some dpi options on gdm and within xorg.conf)

this worked nicely. i'll keep an eye on xorg as it comes into testing
and reassess from there.

this site was especially useful in working out the required values:
http://www.raydreams.com/prog/dpi.aspx

thanks heaps for your help.

Takis