Fwd: [Pkg-bluetooth-discuss] gnome-phone-manager SVN access

Inizio messaggio inoltrato:

Da: Francesco Namuri <francesco@namuri.it>
Data: 29 agosto 2007 0:15:30 GMT+02:00
A: stappers@stappers.nl (Geert Stappers)
Oggetto: Re: [Pkg-bluetooth-discuss] gnome-phone-manager SVN access

Il giorno 28/ago/07, alle ore 23:26, Geert Stappers ha scritto:

Op 27-08-2007 om 23:55 schreef Francesco Namuri:
Il giorno 27/ago/07, alle ore 22:15, Geert Stappers ha scritto:
Op 23-08-2007 om 13:53 schreef Francesco Namuri:

I've joined the pkg-bluetooth (thanks), I've tried to update the
phone-manager directory but I've got a "permission denied", I
don't know
if I'm making something wrong, but with the same configuration I can
commit on collab-maint...

And any progress to report?

Hi,
the package is available on mentors, I'm looking for another sponsor,

Euh, my "any progress to report?" is about SVN write access for
Francesco Namuri.
That is why I added 'SVN access' to the subject line.
With message I have 'RFS' removed for the subject line,
because the sponsoring is now work in progress.

What is the status of "permission denied" from above, august 23th?

ehmmmm, :)
sorry again.....

 the problem of svn is solved,  now I use the correct svn URL and now I can commit to alioth,
I've updated the already present gnome-phone-manager trunk to the new upstream and to my
debian directory...

Thanks for the interst.

Cheers,
francesco