Re: Ubuntu logout dialog patch in Debian [Discuss]

Am Dienstag, den 26.06.2007, 10:35 +0700 schrieb Theppitak
Karoonboonyanan:
> On 6/25/07, Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 18:25 +0200, Sebastian Heinlein wrote:
> > > Cancel is used as the affirmative button in the Ubuntu dialog.
> >
> > I see, I thought it was a comment about the standard dialog, my mistake.
>
> So, the Ubuntu dialog is not HIG-complant. And that probably
> explains why the upstream dialog is designed like that.
>
> For the verbosity as Loic mentioned, can adding icons to the
> buttons help?

Icons would make the dialog even wider. Furthermore there are no GNOME
or Tango suspend or hibernate icons. The ones from g-p-m won't be very
helpful at this size (a small disk and a small memory stick with a
could).