Re: Ubuntu logout dialog patch in Debian [Discuss]

On 6/25/07, Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 25, 2007, Sebastian Heinlein wrote:
> I often realize myself searching for the wished option in the Ubuntu dialog.
> So it pop ups fast but it takes some time for me to locate the right action.

 The current gnome-panel logout dialog is even worse: I find myself
 *read* the text each time I have to click in it.  At least the Ubuntu
 dialog is very big and has colors with a shorter text for each button.

My reaction when first seeing the dialog was "Cancel".
The button is unfortunately placed at the position normally used
for accepting things.

--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/