Re: Ubuntu logout dialog patch in Debian [Discuss]

On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 11:02 +0200, Gabor Gombas wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 09:37:43AM +0200, Gabor Gombas wrote:
>
> > I have both "Suspend" and "Hibernate" on a laptop and none of them on my
> > desktop machine.
>
> Actually installing gnome-power-manager made the "Suspend" button appear
> in the shutdown dialog...

You need to enable the "can suspend" and "can hibernate" options in
g-p-m for these options to appear in the logout dialog.

The old style dialog (the one without suspend and hibernate options)
still appears when I press the power button (the "Ask me" option in
g-p-m).

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson