Re: Ubuntu logout dialog patch in Debian [Discuss]

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007, Alan Baghumian wrote:
> So, If it's possible, send your comments to see if there is a room to
> put this patch in.

 One issue is and always will be translations: we have no Debian
 infrastructure to fixup the *.po files of upstream apps in a more or
 less industrialized process.  We can grab the translations from Ubuntu
 each time the patch changes though.

 Do you by chance have the upstream bug where this dialog has been
 proposed?  I wonder what upstream thinks of this patch.

--
Loïc Minier