Re: Starting DBus from gnome-session instead of Xsession

Oh GOD,

As I understand, if we prevent /etc/X11/Xsession.d/75dbus_dbus-launch to
be executed, gnome-session will start dbus and it's what we need exactly.
But that #395488 bug complicates the situation... the risk of killing
dbus-daemon at all...

Alan