Re: Multimedia keys stopped working

Sebastian Dröge wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 03.05.2007, 13:30 -0400 schrieb José Alburquerque:
Sebastian Dröge wrote:
Am Samstag, den 28.04.2007, 12:29 +0200 schrieb Gabor Gombas:
Hi,

AFter yesterday's upgrade to Gnome in current sid, multimedia keys
stopped working. I'm using Amarok and up until yesterday when I pressed
the 'Play' key Amarok got the Play event. The Keyboard Shortcuts
preferences window still shows Play/Pause mapped to XF86AudioPlay like
it was before, and xev shows a NotifyGrab event when I press Play, but
Amarok no longer receives the event.

Any ideas how to determine what's the problem?
The multimedia keys interface of gnome-settings-daemon changed and
amarok has to be updated. Banshee and iirc Rhythmbox already support the
new interface.

Bye
Hi. I'm using rhythmbox, but the multimedia keys don't work it either. Maybe something's missing?

Do you use 0.10 or 0.9?
0.9.6-9.