Multimedia keys stopped working

Hi,

AFter yesterday's upgrade to Gnome in current sid, multimedia keys
stopped working. I'm using Amarok and up until yesterday when I pressed
the 'Play' key Amarok got the Play event. The Keyboard Shortcuts
preferences window still shows Play/Pause mapped to XF86AudioPlay like
it was before, and xev shows a NotifyGrab event when I press Play, but
Amarok no longer receives the event.

Any ideas how to determine what's the problem?

Gabor

                Hungarian Academy of Sciences