Re: Graphical bug statistics.

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 20:27 +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le jeudi 19 avril 2007 à 19:37 +0200, David Martínez Moreno a écrit :
> > 	Hello, dear packaging teams.  As an aid for helping and motivating your bug
> > squashing efforts, I have created bug graphs for the main packaging teams (as
> > far as I know).  Please tell me if could be other people interested.
>
> Thanks for these graphs, they are very interesting.
>
> Sven, your work cannot go unnoticed this way.

Awesome, there's already a nice downwards slant visible here,
http://ftp.es.debian.org/~ender/GNOME_bugs/graphs/total-year.png

I have given the pkg-kde graphs a few jealous glances in the past,
wishing there was something like this for pkg-gnome, so this is highly
appreciated! :)

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson