Needed work page is really needed and more

Hi,

1) I think that we should create a small "Needed work" page for the team, so developers can centralize their work better. Maybe something like this exists already but I don't know. Please advice.

2) I saw that some packages are merged from Ubuntu. Is there any documented or standard policy explaining this matter? Which packages should be ported from Ubuntu and which should not?

3) Excuse me with this stupid questions, It will take a little time to match myself with the team ;-)

Alan