Re: Addition of Alan Baghumian to pkg-gnome (alanbach-guest)

Hi,

Indeed, if you want to have a complete re-branded system, It's not
possible to do it with a single package. At least a customized icon package (for logo) and a customized gnome-panel/gnome-desktop packages are needed.

Alan

On 04/19/2007 09:54:47 PM, Josselin Mouette wrote:
Le mercredi 18 avril 2007 à 17:45 +0100, Alan Baghumian a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> You are right. It's mostly the same as Debian's GNOME + some updates
and
> branding patches.

What patches do you need for branding? One of our goals is for CDDs ti
be able to rebrand Debian/GNOME by only adding a package.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.