Re: Addition of Alan Baghumian to pkg-gnome (alanbach-guest)

Hi,

You are right. It's mostly the same as Debian's GNOME + some updates and
branding patches. It's due to that normally Parsix ships with the recent
GNOME and you rarely can find it on Debian/testing that's based on ;-)

If you see http://parsix.org/packages/pool you can find a full GNOME
2.16.3 that belongs to our current stable (0.85.1) release.

I don't plan to package development versions of the GNOME desktop.

Thanks and hope to be helpful here.

Alan