Re: pkg-gnome SVN layout

Le jeudi 15 mars 2007 à 23:33 +0100, Loïc Minier a écrit :
> > You should also consider that, without a clear separation between
> > experimental and unstable, we lose the view of which packages have been
> > uploaded to which archive. Of course, there are some web summaries, but
> > they don't give such a clear view when actually working on the packages.
>
>  I'm not sure what you mean here; we would still have unstable/ and
>  experimental/.

So, any change would have to be committed to both trunk and
experimental? That sounds awkward.

>  I'm sure you see/saw the pressure for 2.16, and the 2.18 pressure is
>  already there (well, it's on the IRC chan and someone filed a bug
>  against evolution to get 2.10).  People want the latest crap!  :)

Well, as all those who wanted the latest crap just because it was more
recent switched to Ubuntu, the pressure is less important than it used
to be.

In all cases, 2.18 is a stable release, and we shouldn't wait for
anything to include it in experimental. I see you've already started.
--
 .''`.