Re: Handling of libvte / vte-common and package name change

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Something is weird with i386, I still need to work out why auto-building
> of gnome-terminal failed.

 I did an i386 upload after my message, but I don't know whether this is
 connected to your build failure.  The source changes I did were to bump
 the libgnomeui-dev requirement to get a version compatible with gtk
 2.10, and I moved the gtk-dev build-dep before libgnomeui-dev.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>