Re: GNOME 2.16 in Experimental

Op Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:11:45 +0100
schreef Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>:

>       * evince: needs more testing. I noticed some issues with djvu
>         support, but this may be bearable, or we could deactivate it.
> 	It also needs libpoppler1 which affects TeX as well.

The evince currently in testing is so buggy, the new one can't be
worse than that... So I don't think evince should be a 2.16-stopper.

Note however I have no clue about the rest of gnome 2.16, so I'm not
advocating for it's release with etch here. (In other words I'll just
crawl back under my rock).

grts Tim