Re: xdgmime in gnomevfs

Hallo Josselin!

> > I want to write an application using gnomevfs and during my search I
> > found the xdgmime* files which are an part of gnomevfs.
> > (http://www.google.com/codesearch?hl=en&lr=&q=xdg_mime_get_mime_type_for_file+2.14&btnG=Search)
> >
> > But I do not found this files in Debian.
> >
> > Where are this files?
>
> The headers are in libgnomevfs2-dev (source package: gnome-vfs2).
Maybe I do not see it but I do not find the following header.
xdgmime.h
xdgmimealias.h
xdgmimecache.h
xdgmimeglob.h
xdgmimeint.h
xdgmimemagic.h
xdgmimeparent.h
(That is form 2.14)

And one the debian package search pages for files I do also do not find
it.

~# dpkg -l | grep gnomevfs
ii  gstreamer0.10-gnomevfs    0.10.10-2     GStreamer plugin for GnomeVFS
ii  libgnomevfs2-0            2.16.1-1      GNOME virtual file-system (runtime libraries)
ii  libgnomevfs2-bin          2.16.1-1      GNOME virtual file-system (support binaries)
ii  libgnomevfs2-common       2.16.1-2      GNOME virtual file-system (common files)
ii  libgnomevfs2-dev          2.16.1-1      GNOME virtual file-system library (development files)
ii  libgnomevfs2-extra        2.16.1-1      GNOME virtual file-system (extra modules)

CU

  Michael

--
    ,''`.   Michael Ott, e-mail: michael at king-coder dot de
   : :' :   Debian SID on Thinkpad T43: